What do you want to do when you finish school?
Explore your options! Students are invited to experience new career opportunities on Saturday, February 8th, 2020 from 9:00am – 2:30pm, at this FREE career conference at Hilton Metrotown, Burnaby. The day includes lunch, prizes and a chance to win a $500 scholarship!
You must be registered by February 4th, 2020 (or earlier as space is limited) to attend this conference.
The “green economy” is changing the face of the workplace in BC and around the world. This career conference is open to 150 students in grades 10-12. This day allows you to interact with career mentors who have excelled in and are passionate about their green careers. This is your chance to:
- Meet and interact with passionate and successful people who will share their sustainability career paths in roundtable sessions detailing education requirements, job prospects and salary expectations
- Learn about emerging sustainability career opportunities in BC and globally
- Listen to an inspirational address from Dr. Love-Ese Chile, a sustainable plastic researcher
- Hear from Frank Wolf, called ‘Canada’s most diverse adventurer’ by Canoe & Kayak Magazine
- Practice networking skills
Registration is limited to 150 students and a school limit may apply so register early!
View four mentor sessions from the Green Collar Futures Conference:
BC Hydro, Hamber Foundation, Retread Solutions, Kane Consulting, BC Building Science, John Holland, Tatton Developments, Geopacific, Cassels Brock lawyers, Associated Engineering, Read Jones Christoffersen, BubbleDeck Canada, Rocky Point Engineering, GBL Architects and Iredale Architecture and Green Bricks member donations